1. One of the most important uses of embroidered clothing is in the workplace, where it can help smarten up your team and make a good first impression with those who see it.
2. By having your brand and a line about what type of company you are embroidered onto shirts and polos, it could help to boost brand awareness.
3. If you include key contact details, like telephone, website and email address, on the workwear, it could help make it easier for customers to contact you.
4. If you run a bar, store or event, you may need your employees to be easily identifiable. Embroidered t-shirts or polo shirts could help set your employees out from the crowd.
5. If you’re the member of a sports team, such as a five-a-side football team, embroidered tops will make your team look better and make it easier to find each other on the pitch.
6. If you’re in charge of organising a hen or stag party, then you could give everyone who is coming a nickname and have it embroidered onto the clothing along with the name of the guest of honour.
7. If, as a hobby, you’re the member of a club, then embroidered clothing could make things more official and give the club a greater sense of identity.
8. Another great use of embroidered clothing is for University tops and t-shirts.
9. If you need to promote a product, service or sale, having it embroidered onto a t-shirt could help you to spread the word about what’s on offer.
10. If you feel your company is lacking identity or you have staff working in departments that don’t mix with others, introducing embroidered workwear could provide greater consistency and togetherness for company.
Xamax has a broad selection of workwear and other clothing, from embroidered polo shirts to formal shirts and fleeces. So, for all your clothing embroidery needs, why not visit Xamax.co.uk today?