1. Complete contact info for outsourcing firm: This is obvious that no one would want to deal without knowing where this guy or firm is from. Believe me there are hundreds, if not thousand, of websites offering great services without even a phone number or address! Be careful and look the whois records to double check.
2. Ask for References: Ask for references in your area from the outsourcing resource. Some NDA issues may arise but still make sure that it provides some references. Don’t hesitate to verify these references.
3. Business History: Search Google for this firm. You will find some reviews or reports about this site somewhere. These reviews may not be authentic but yet there would be some.
4. Financial Reports: Ask the firm to present its recent financial reports. Most would hesitate. But the established one will be happily providing you.
5. Experience: Check on the relevant experience. Ask for case studies or project demonstration. Check on the staff and the skill-set available.
6. Technologies: This firm must be aware of latest trends and technologies in the field. If required, ask them some questions related to your technology requirements. Make sure they have proper access to the tools or softwares required. Study their finished projects if possible.
7. Connectivity: As the most of services are provided online, this guy/firm must have a high-speed connectivity. Backup connections would be a plus. 512KBPS ADSL is a minimum broadband standard.
8. Data Security: Make sure your data would be in safe hands. Do the paperwork and demand guarantees. Online space would be essential too for data transfers.
9. Payment Terms: Do not provide your credit card numbers just like that. The payment gateway MUST be certified by proper authorities or trust companies like VeriSign. Check the payment gateway records before making payments. Bank-transfers would be a good option for transactions. Always try to retain maximum payments for post-completion stage. I means pay least possible amount before work completion.
10. A DEMO ASSIGNMENT: Assign a demo project as a “TEST PROJECT”. This will tell you the whole story if this firm can really handle you project and fulfill your requirements.[sc:publicidad ]
Author is the CEO of Architectural Rendering firm – virses.com which provides outsource architectural renderings to real estate, visualization, media and architectural firms. Please feel free to contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
This arcticle can be distributed and used as long as it is not modified and includes the intact Author information.