And you have a choice:
1. Let her take the journey alone or
2. Create the path, take her hand and lead her on her journey
Successful business owners are creating the path.
Ultrasuccessful business owners are creating the path AND leading customers on the journey.
First, you should know that every business includes several different journeys:
1. There’s the journey of simply doing business with you – from that first awareness to eventual completion
2. There’s the journey of each product or program – from awareness to purchase then consumption and completion
The steps to each journey are relatively simple – provided they’re done in the right order and the right way. No worries though…the steps are intuitive and chances are you’re already doing most of them in your business.
10 Steps of the Client Journey:
1. Attract and Connect
2. Ideal Client match?
3. Interest in solving problem?
4. Do you have THE solution?
5. ROI on solving the problem
6. Make an offer
7. Eliminate risk
8. Why now?
9. Actual purchase
10. Nurturing the relationship
Now that you know the steps, it’s time to implement them! I’d love to hear how you’re implementing the above and we’ll talk more about leading your customer on the journey in a future post.
Every time a “customer” (usually called “lead” or “prospective client” ) visits your site, emails you, or contacts you in any way, whether she realizes it or not, she’s about to embark on a journey with you. And you have a choice: Let her take the journey alone or Create the path, take her hand and lead her on her journey
Sandra Martini http://www.SandraMartini.com, creator of Escalator Marketing, is a strategic marketing and productivity mentor who shows creative heart-based entrepreneurs how to create sustainable businesses without losing their integrity or their minds.