1. Does your business have a problem with staff abusing your easy-going nature, by using their working hours to browse the web for personal use? If so, consider a warning, followed by disciplinary action if it continues.
2. Is your office in a good location? In some situations, a workplace that’s difficult to get to – either by car or public transport – could be having a negative impact on productivity. Consider a relocation at some point next year, if you think your current base is having a negative impact.
3. If you’ve had the same procedures and routines in place for many years, you may be in need of a review and possible shake-up. By assessing the way you approach particular tasks, you may be able to find a more efficient method of performance.
4. Many external factors can have a negative impact on a business, so it’s a good idea to review and, where necessary, switch suppliers from time to time. As well as saving money, it’s important to keep your existing suppliers on their toes.
5. The best way for a business to be efficient is to understand and communicate effectively with its customers. You may want to consider using social media websites, like Twitter or Facebook to improve that dialogue.
6. Planning is all important for a successful business, so why not introduced better organisation to the workplace with some regular meetings. Whether it’s all personnel or just management, it could have a big impact.
7. If you feel your current team aren’t doing the job to the best of their abilities or you feel the business has gone stale, it could be a good idea to introduce new blood to the business.
8. The web has revolutionised the way companies operate, so making sure your website is doing its job properly should be a primary concern. Ensure your navigation and e-commerce functions are up to scratch.
9. If you’re forever wasting hours on the phone, it may be a good idea to outsource you calls to an inbound call centre and free up your time to focus on more important tasks.
10. You catch more flies with honey, as the saying goes, so one of the best ways to get more from your team is to introduce more incentives for them to perform well.[sc:publicidad ]
If you want to know more about using an outsourced call centre for you telephone answering needs, maybe the now’s the time to put plans in place for the New Year.
By Robert Berry-Smith Why not visit alldayPA.com to find out more on how using an inbound call centre can benefit your company and deal with all your UK telephone answering requirements.