The truth is that one single idea can make your company go from good to great and make it remain on top for the rest of its existence. You see, Bill gates became the richest man in the world with ideas and application of practical ideas to computing. Sergey Brin and larry page became millionaires with a tweak of little creativity. Friends, a single idea from us could mean millions of dollars for your company. In as much as we don’t promote get rich quick ideas, we give practical business improvement ideas that make companies stay out of murky waters of competitions ravaging the world market place today. Companies which makes headway all around the world are companies that celebrate the power of ideas. It may be your turn too to celebrate your next company’s anniversary with millions of dollars $$$ as bottomline. So here are the seven reasons why you and your team should seek improvement ideas.
1. Improvement ideas will help you outwit all your competitors to the extent that they will think you have seen a dibia. please, Let your company standout and stay out of competition.
2. Improvement ideas will increase your company’s innovative capacity and further facilitate business development and new growth opportunities.
3. Improvement ideas will also help you increase your company’s market share with great brand value and recognition.
4. One single idea could transform entire business system at the speed of thought just like Bill gates said in his book Business @the speed of thought.
5. The owner of the idea is the ruler of the world. You will continue to rule your world when we join your company in developing great ideas.
6. Great market leaders which go from good to great are companies that work with ideas. You need ideas to run your business well and become an outstanding entrepreneur.
7 .Last but not the least, great ideas facilitate good positioning for you and your business in the mind of your customers/clients all around the world.
Ross Perot said, “one good idea is enough to make you live like a king for the rest of your life.”