1. Website: Any outsourcing firm needs a nice website which clearly outlines its services. It does not need to be a graphically rich site but an impressive and fast to load site with quality contents. Professional copy writing and designing is considerable. Specify the technologies, tools and skill sets your business consists. An introduction to your talent/employees can also help.
2. Marketing: A great website is useless if nobody knows about it. Google AdWords is best source of relevant traffic to your website. It is a Cost-per-click ad program serving text and graphic ads on its search engine and publisher network. AdWords provide great features like language and region specific ad distribution, budget constrains and many more.
3. Communication: English speaking staff is a must if you are targeting the EU/US markets. Make sure that your marketing team is proficient with language issues. Language should not be a barrier. Follow up all the correspondence in timely manner.
4. Sample Work: Nicely done sample projects are required to display your expertise, capabilities and experience in the field. Make fast loading content available in your online profile. You may provide links on website for visitors “to request demo cd” etc for content which can not be put on the website for it large filesize. A anonymous ftp folder can also be of great help.
5. Schedule: A perfectly executed assignment within the deadline is the single most important factor to satisfy your client and convert them to future business. To be on the safer side, always add marginal extended time to your schedules to tackle any unforeseen issues that may occur while finishing the project.
6. Payments: Use a safe and trusted method for transaction. Paypal is the a well known money transfer system which is easy to implement. It offers you standard carts, credit card payments and even invoicing via email. Charge backs may be an issue as paypal takes the customer first. Bank transfers, also known as Wire transfers, are another safe method and includes some transfer charges. WesternUnion and Moneygram are also used widely.
7. Competitiveness: Quality will get you more business. A high priced, high quality job would be more profitable and will get more business than a low-priced, low quality job. Furthermore if you start charging less, after some time, you are valued less. But at the same time your prices must not be astronomically high than the competition. Be clear about your prices. Any red tape or hidden cost can affect your returning customers. Mention hourly or package prices, taxes, shipping and other possible expanses in the quote or pricing section and while initial communication.[sc:publicidad ]
Harjeet Singh is the CEO of Architectural Rendering firm called http://www.virses.com which provides outsource architectural renderings and walkthrough animations to real estate, visualization, media, and architectural firms.
This article can be used freely as long as it is not modified and includes the author information.