- Enterprising Outlook. High achieving business leaders constantly seek ways to multiply their money. They are in the field making things happen and are not afraid to share their skills with the world. In order to grow they allow themselves to be stretched to do things that are out of the ordinary. Boldness and perseverance are stamps upon their character.
- Willing to Get Help. An important principle that they embrace early on is partnerships. Successful entrepreneurs learn to build trust and collaborate with others to achieve bigger results in less time. Once the right team is in place, they go the extra mile to foster solid relationships, supporting partner’s success along the way..
- Delegates to the Pros. Entrepreneurs who run viable companies have the right team members in place. True leaders realize the extent of their capacity and readily release the things that do not desire to do.
- Always Learning. They are consistently learning, changing, and growing with their company. These individuals want to know “how to” elevate their business. They know that the business world is a constantly changing environment and those that do not change with it will not survive.
- Self-Motivated. As business leaders look within themselves and connect with their own mission and purpose. This is what causes them to excel at what they do each day. True entrepreneurs will go to their grave having said, “I gave it my all and my all was good enough.”
- Uses Common Sense. It is often said that entrepreneurs are born, not made. You can see this in the lives of many who may have dropped out of school or never completed a college degree. What makes them successful is their application of practical business principles and life lessons that they combine and turn into financial gain.
- Never Allow Failures to Determine Success. Instead of quitting when the going gets rough, they are able to take a step back and a break, if necessary, but they do not stay down for long. Any time that you see them reeling from having missed the mark is a period of refocusing and getting their mojo back. You can bet that they are creating a plan of action so don’t let their temporary delay fool you. Be on the lookout because nothing aside from leaving this earth will cause them to lose their way.
Which of these qualities do you most relate? Were there any lessons that learned that can make your company more viable? How will you put them in action today?
Benita Tyler TBS USA is committed to helping small business owners by providing proven financial management strategies to help them achieve their profit goals, minimize tax liabilities, and build wealth. Business advice and tax tips are available at http://www.tbsusa.com