But, do you have elegant courage in you? What are the indicators? Here is a little test you can take to ascertain that.
- You take pains in explaining everything to your team members, even if it means that unsavory questions might be raised. You address all their issues and tell them what exactly needs to be done. When you are done explaining, the people who have heard you know about the things they are supposed to focus on.
- You say everything that needs to be said. There is nothing left over, and after you are done, you don’t think that you should have said something more.
- You have a special knack of keeping people going. When their energies begin to whittle down, you can say something or give them a pep talk that recharges them and sets them going once again.
- You don’t think about your self-interests, but think that everything that the team does is for the good or bad of the company.
- You manage to separate your personal self from all the talking against and bickering that goes on in your team.
By the way, do you want to learn more about leadership in your company? If so, download your free ebook here: Elegant Courage Leadership.
Jodi and Mike specialize in executive coaching with individuals and teams. http://lighthouse-leadership.com