Audio Internet Marketing – Seven Top Ways Audio Can Influence Purchases : Adding audio to your websites and blog is a great way to increase the content your offer visitors. Audio provides a new communication strategy that broadens your product offerings and marketing tools and motivates purchases. Here are seven top ways audio can help to motivate purchases as an internet marketing tool.
Audio in Internet Marketing
1. Audio is one of the best ways to let people you may never meet in person get to know your personality. This is one of your biggest assets as the owner of a small business and audio makes it extremely easy to communicate your personality to your audience and target market group. By listening to you, people can come to like you as a person. Psychology shows that people will be more likely to purchase from you as a result. Use audio messages to connect with your audience and influence them to get to know and like you. Even a simple welcome message is a great start.
2. Audio helps promote you as an expert in your field. People buy from people or companies they consider to be an authority or expert in the industry. Audio is an exceptional tool for you to use to demonstrate your authority on your niche topic as it lets you provide extended information in a short period of time. Even 5 minutes of hearing you speak with authority has a lot of impact. Produce how to audio messages, interviews and lessons as tools to demonstrate your authority on a topic.
3. Audio Adds Proof. People often make purchasing decisions based on the opinions of others. This is called using social proof. This opinion is particularly important if those “others” are people your target market respects, admires, or desire to be like. Easily tap into this social proof trigger by interviewing experts in your field and posting audio testimonials on your website.
4. Audio is easy to produce. Nothing beats the ease of producing an audio product. You can use free audio software such as Audacity or purchase audio recording software to use. Normally all you need is a good microphone that hooks right into your computer to start recording audios. You can write out a script or talk about what you know without one. An audio can be completed in a few minutes and uploaded to your website for your target group to hear.
5. Audio is versatile. You can easily take the audio you produce and create other information products. Get the audio transcribed and you can have an ebook, book or home study program. That means, you do the audio once and recreate it into many different, effective formats. Learning to work with audio is a valuable tool in this modern business world.
6. Audio is transportable. Because you can download an audio file to an ipod or other portable device, it remains one of the most popular ways to share information. Being able to transport the audio to other areas makes it highly convenient. Being able to listen to recordings at will when it’s convenient increases the audience base.
7. Audio is Comforting. People love to recognize a voice. Don’t you enjoy hearing the voice of your favorite person on the telephone? What about hearing an actor in the distance; doesn’t that peak your interest? The same goes when people start to get accustomed to your voice. Hearing a familiar voice can be very comforting to people. Let people get to know you through your audios and you create a fan base, while developing and growing your business opportunities.
Expand your internet marketing possibilities and tools by exploring the dynamics of using audio. You can upload audio to websites, blogs and social networking sites with ease. Audio can easily be expanded into audio programs, information products and other radio shows.
Consuelo Meux, PhD. owns the Confident Business Women programs for women who are determined to succeed in life and business. Women learn to embrace levels of confidence needed to maximize success and to live an authentic life on purpose. Join the upcoming Embracing Confidence Program and be a member of the monthly Confident Women Cafe. Go to the website to find out how at http://www.confidentbusinesswomen.com