1. These days, customers spend lots of time online. Your website should be attractive and easy-to-navigate. Customers need to be able to find what they’re looking for, otherwise they’ll go elsewhere.
2. Once they’ve found what they are looking for, the buying process must be fully functional and easy to use.
3. If you have a store, you need to make sure you have plenty of staff available to deal with any queries your customers may have.
4. Not only that, but these customers need to be friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
5. The same goes for your telephone operators. You don’t want customers holding on the line for a long time or reaching an operator who is unhelpful. This is a problem that effects a number of businesses, which is why using an inbound call centre has become such a popular option.
6. Any problems your customers have across any area of the business need to be addressed swiftly to avoid them escalating and seeing your customers leave you forever.
7. Getting to know your customers will offer the greatest opportunities to keep them happy, which is why social media has become so popular. Use it to learn from your customers and engage with them in conversation.
8. Whatever promises your business makes need to be upheld and seen through to the end, from delivery dates to prices. Customer loyalty comes from trust.
9. When it comes to delivery, goods need to arrive safely and on time. This is especially important in the run up to Christmas.
10. Customers will always browse to get value for money, so making sure you continue to offer great deals to the customers who have been loyal – as well as new customers – is vital for keeping them happy.[sc:publicidad ]
If you think outsourcing your business phone answering to an inbound call centre could benefit your business, why not discuss your requirements with a professional and reputable firm?
Why not visit alldayPA, a UK telephone answering service for businesses? To get more information about call centre outsourcing, visit alldayPA.com today.